- Developed by instructional designers and industry experts with student’s needs in mind
- Interactive challenges, eCheckpoints, eQuizzes (both multiple choice questions and short answer)
- Use of the world class Coassemble LMS
- Captivating visual examples, case studies and graphic design elements
- Have your organisations logo branded within the LMS
- Easily customisable teacher support tools
- The ability to add your own assessment tools that can be available to your students
- The ability to send online messages and feedback to students
- Available 24/7, 100% tablet friendly and compatible with iOS and Android
- A competitive pricing structure that makes eLearning cost effective
|Active users Cost per month
Have your own LMS?
Do you love the LMS you already have? No problems at all, we can easily embed our awesome content into your own LMS*.
*Minimum number of units pre-purchased required.
The eCheckpoints are formative self-marking interactive questions throughout the learning content.
The eQuiz is a summative self-marking multiple-choice test to test the students’ theory knowledge.
Short Answer eQuiz
The Short Answer eQuiz is in the form of summative short answer questions to test the students’ theory knowledge.
The Unit Project is a summative written assessment that is completed by the students once they have completed the learning content.
Practical Portfolio (SIR & SIT only)
The Practical Portfolio is an additional assessment task that makes it simple for trainers to collect further evidence from their students performing the required skill based tasks.
Oral Question Report
A tool designed for trainers/assessors to ask structured and consistent questions relating to the unit in order to assess the performance evidence and knowledge evidence. This tool can give students who have difficulties with LLN the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge of the unit.
The intention of this report is to provide the assessor with details of the tasks the candidate performs in the workplace and the views of the supervisor on the skills and knowledge of the candidate.
The object of this document is for the trainer/assessor to collect evidence via observation or demonstration in either a real life or simulated environment and to record that evidence.
- Benchmark Report Answers
Standard benchmark answers have been recorded for the oral question report, supervisor report and observation/ demonstration report. Utilising this document assists in achieving consistency across trainers/assessors in the organisation and gives them a point of reference.
Our mapping document maps the student resource and all assessment documents (to each assessment question) to the elements, performance criteria and the performance and knowledge evidence.
As this document is provided to you in Microsoft Word, you are able to remove forms of assessment you don’t use as well as having the option to add in your own assessment activities to our mapping document.
- Sample Assessment Answers
Sample answers for eCheckpoints, eQuiz, Short Answer eQuiz, Unit Project and Evidence Log Sheet (SIR & SIT only) for the trainer to refer to for the formative and summative assessments for the unit.
- Version control
The version control document enables you to view what documents have had changes to them as well as when the document was last changed, and a brief description of what changes have been made.
Changes may be anything from minor spelling corrections, legislation and content updates or complete rewrites of content.