So, what should you be looking out for to be included or updated?
1. A whole new range of online cloud-based business software that is available and being used by even small businesses
2. COVID procedures or at least an acknowledgement of COVID’s effect on the industry.
3. Society changes around inclusivity, gender and values.
4. The effect of technology on methods of cookery.
5. New styles of service such as QR codes.
6. Environmental issues such as climate change and single use plastics
7. The growing importance of special diets
8. Industrial relations and working conditions changes
9. The growing importance of vegan and plant-based ingredients and dishes
10. The growing importance of social media marketing The team at
Training Resource Solutions have been flat-out developing new versions of SIT, take a look at our website to see what we already have available, or contact Chef / Managing Director Phillip McMillan for a chat or to see what TRS can do for you.
#SIT21 #trainingresourcesolutions #commercialcookery