As of Thursday 6th, August at 12:01 am Metropolitan Melbourne will be placed under stricter Stage 4 restrictions due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Metropolitan Melbourne.
Due to these tougher restrictions, we have had to make some adjustments here at Training Resource Solutions:
- Our warehouse will still remain OPEN, but with reduced team members and hours (9:30 am – 2:30 pm) to print and dispatch your hardcopy orders.
- Our office will be CLOSED with all team members working remotely.
- All digital products (eLearning & eBooks) and assistance will generally be unaffected.
- All hardcopy orders will be dispatched from our warehouse at 2:00 pm.
- You can still place your hardcopy orders via firstname.lastname@example.org and call us on (03) 9988 6039 if you have any queries.
- Be aware that Australia Post may be experiencing some delays in delivery times during this lockdown period. Please note, a Tracking ID of the order is always sent via email to the person who has placed the order (unless we are directed otherwise).
The stage 4 restrictions covering metropolitan Melbourne are due to last for six weeks until Sunday 13 September.
We will keep you updated on any changes that may occur within that time.
Keep safe everyone!