We are very pleased to be able to offer units for the v7.0 BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification in both Hardcopy and eBook formats.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
We plan on adding more elective units to our range shortly as well as all of the units in an eLearning format.